Sunday, July 10, 2011

Direct Quote

This is exactly how it went....

I was in the shower....

Boogie bursts through the door with her hands on her hips, "Mom, I NEEEEEEED my lipgloss!!!!!" (like the world is about the end)

Me- "Where is your dad?" (as if I am the only parent?)

Boogie- "Mooooom, he's pooping in peace!"

Directly from the mouths of babes.




7 comments:

  1. Lol! But you couldn't shower in peace.

    Also, I can't remember the last time I had an uninterrupted poop break....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean can you blame her? Lip gloss is a big deal...lol BTW- what exactly is pooping in peace I forget what that is like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all mothers share these sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I love the fact that Dad gets to poop in peace...and you don't get to shower in peace! Too funny.

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments!!! So go ahead and leave one! {XO}